Polaris RZR XP-1000 ELITE / Sand Series OEM Stock Replacement Trailing Arms
The same proven strength and engineering from HCR’s Pro kit has been re-designed for Dune Enthusiasts. Following the design of HCR’s proven Pro Kit, the re-designed elite series has been created for the serious dune who wants the performance of a long travel kit without the weight. Manufacturing produced this innovative design without compromising strength and integrity by holding to HCR traditional internal box and ribbing methods. Each external weld is an internal plate structured into the design. Although more cost-effective to run tube ends for ball joints , all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. Billets are available in both balljoint and spherical applications. The custom alloy used to manufacture the Elite kit is 30% stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. This HCR custom material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
ADDED GROUND CLEARANCE
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd heat treated Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- HCR Custom Alloy. Boasts 30% more strength than Chromoly
- Each piece individually Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 1.25” in ground clearance
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Heavy duty sway bar mount and hardware with 4130 Heims
- Factory Com 10 Bearing reused.
- HD Sway bar mounts included with FK Heims
ADD ON LINK CHOICES
depending on what riding style, the correct link can make all the difference...
Polaris RZR XP-1000 ELITE OEM Stock Replacement Trailing Arms 2 pc. Set
- Product Code: RZR-05200-2
- Availability: In Stock