POLARIS RZR XP1000 HIGH CLEARANCE LINKS
Raised rear link high clearance to prevent hanging up or bending Manufactured with HCR Racing Elite Material; 30% Stronger in tensile and yield strength than 4130 series chromoly 100% Made in the USA Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance CNC bent for repeatability Chromoly mount points for strength FK Bearing Heims All hardware included using delrin bushings and crush sleeves. Same set up that has been proven in our Long travel kit 7/16" ID HD Option also Available
High links are recommended for the recreation trail rider and rock crawler. For aggressive desert terrain, duning, jumping and racing, straight links are recommended for bottoming and side load impact
7/16 HD BACKPLATE UPGRADE
Tired of losing your rear end to a bolt? Never again with this Heavy Duty Back Plate Setup. This double shear system with upgraded bolts eliminates horizontal movement due to lose / stretched bolts allowing the factory bolt to shear.
7/16" ID Setup Includes:
- Back Plate with Larger 7/16" ID Bolt Holes
- Upper and Lower Brace tab to weld onto the Frame for double shear design (must be done after plate is installed)
- 7/16 ID F 911 Grade 9 Aircraft Bolts
- larger misalignment spacers or crush sleeves to use with larger diameter bolt
- Please note factory bolt holes on frame will need to be drilled out to 7/16" ID to accommodate larger Setup.
- Back plate will come raw for welding unless otherwise specified
Polaris RZR XP 1000 OEM High Clearance Links
- Product Code: RZR-05310
- Availability: In Stock