The HCR Racing XP900 Long Travel Kit Features:
- 3" Wider Per Side = 6" Wider Overall
- Under 70" wide
- 4” longer wheel base, 2" forward & 2" rear, for more stability and better handling
- Ground clearance added without raising overall height under key components
- 2.5 HCR Race Series King Racing shocks. Custom Valved and Tuned.
- 20 Position compression adjusters standard with 30% adjustment
- RCV 4340 extended axle front Axle bars and 570 Rear completes
- 17+" of travel front and rear
- 100% Made in the USA
- Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance
- Reuses Stock ball joints to increase low-speed steering and travel, Uniball options available as well.
- CNC bent for repeatability
- Chromalloy mount points for strength
- OEM mount points will need some relief grinding, call or see install/ photos section for details
The XP 900 Long Travel Kit has been redesigned with the HCR's custom, elite material. With the stronger material, HCR was able to update the design, enabling kits to be 20% lighter than initial Xp 900 kit without compromising strength. The HCR Elite Material is 30% stronger in yield and tensile strength than 4130 Series Chromoly. HCR took the indestructible to the next level. All kits are fiber laser cut and CNC bent for accuracy and precise fit and finish. All welds are hand TIG welded by seasoned craftsmen for strength and aesthetics.
570 22 Spline rear Axles are included with the kit. This eliminate the weak factory CV's , a known XP 900 weakness, and replaces the entire half shaft with a heavy duty setup. Please see photo below for comparison.
OEM balljoints are reused to increase low speed steering and travel with minimal maintenance. 4130 Heat treated billet, balljoint receivers are used instead of tubing for added strength and multiple weld points, eliminating a potential weak point on the Arm. This +3" kit adds 6 inches of track width and 4 inches of wheel base for better handling, stability and overall performance. The original high clearance design is standard with every kit for 1.25 inches of additional ground clearance.
The Long Travel Kit to come with 2.5 off-road shocks . These shocks include King's wide range compression adjusters standard. Allowing up to 30% adjustment, these provide the ability to precisely adjust compression from super soft to super firm with the simple twist of a knob. The clearly marked knob offers 20 positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment.