Exit shocks 2.5 x 2 series delivers comfort, control, bottoming resistance, reduced body roll and race inspired durability. When riding conditions and terrain change, easily fine tune compression and rebound with tool free adjusters.
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Billet aluminum construction decreases weight and keeps the shock oil cool
- High flow piston
- Precisely valved and tuned
- Triple rate high tensile progressive springs
- PTFE lined spherical bearings
- Progressive closed cellular bump stop
- Billet pre-load nut
- Compression adjuster (Tool free adjuster knob, 26 click broad range)
- Spherical rebound adjuster (Tool free adjuster know, 30 click broad range)
- Billet crossover rings for precise dual rate spring crossover tuning
- Product Line: 2.5 x 2 Series
- Material: 3/4" Chrome
- Shock Body Diameter: 2.5"
- Gain: 1.25"
- Ride Height: 2"