Exit shocks 2.5 x 2 series delivers comfort, control, bottoming resistance, reduced body roll and race inspired durability. When riding conditions and terrain change, easily fine tune compression and rebound with tool free adjusters. All exit shocks are custom-built, valved, and tuned to the application, additional weight, and preferred riding terrain.
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Billet aluminum construction decreases weight and keeps the shock oil cool
- High flow piston
- Precisely valved and tuned
- Triple rate high tensile progressive springs
- PTFE lined spherical bearings
- Progressive closed cellular bump stop
- Billet pre-load nut
- Compression adjuster (Tool free adjuster knob, 26 click broad range)
- Spherical rebound adjuster (Tool free adjuster know, 30 click broad range)
- Billet crossover rings for precise dual rate spring crossover tuning
- Product Line: 2.5 x 2 Series
- Front Shaft Material: 3/4" Chrome
- Rear Shaft Material: 7/8" Chrome
- Shock Body Diameter: 2.5"
- Gain: 1.25"
- Ride Height: 2"