Looking to take your Polaris Xpedition to the next level? Then look no further. The HCR Xpedition Mid travel kit features a 8" wider stance to keep you stable and safe on any trail. Up to 18" of ground clearance with the use of 35" tires to clear over large obstacles. This 100% American made product is made to tackle any and every terrain and turn your Xpedition into an even more overland capable machine. The front a-arm lower shock mount design offers a more stable front end feel and reduces bump steer when driving on and offroad.
*First batch ETA end of December, Inquire within our sales department for lead times*
- Clears 35" tires with up to 18" of ground clearance
- Easy 100% bolt on, no cut, no drill installation
- 8" wider stance over stock track width to improve stability dramatically, improves safety, and gives the driver the confidence to push their Xpedition to the next level.
- Lower shock mount front a-arm design
- High clearance front and rear a-arms
- Made out of HCR proprietary alloy, 30% stronger then chromoly steel.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- (4) Front A-arms
- (4) Rear A-Arms
- (4) Axle Bars
- (2) Tie Rod Extensions
- Hardware pack
*This kit will require a spring upgrade, spring rate dependent on overall weight of Xpedition build*