HCR Racing RZR-05300-2 Polaris RZR XP 1000 OEM Replacement Rear Trailing Arms
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- High Clearance Boxed Front A-Arm Design 1.250 added ground clearance
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 1.25” in ground clearance
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Heavy duty sway bar mount and hardware with 4130 Heims
HCR Suspension's RZR XP 1000 OEM Dual-Sport Suspension Kit
Part #: RZR-05300-2
HCR's proprietary billet, slot and tab design and honeycomb boxed arms are built to withstand the beatings of rigorous off-road riding which achieving the optimal combination of strength and appeal. Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design. While the cost-effective approach is to run tube ends for ball joints , all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. The custom alloy used to manufacture every HCR kit is 30% stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. This HCR custom material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
- 2 Trailing Arms
- 2 Rear Sway Bar Links
- Install Guide
NOTE: Trailing arm radial bearings, trailing arm mounting bolts except the shock bolts, sway bar and hardware. No radius links are included in the kit and are an available option to purchase as an additional option.