PART # GEN-05300
HCR's proprietary billet, slot and tab design and honeycomb boxed arms are built to withstand the beatings of rigorous off-road riding which achieving the optimal combination of strength and appeal. Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design. While the cost-effective approach is to run tube ends for ball joints , all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. Billets are available in both balljoint and spherical applications. The custom alloy used to manufacture every HCR kit is 30% stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. This HCR custom material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
- Forward A-Arm Suspension kit will add lift without adding shock brackets.
- Pushes front arms forward 2.5" allowing for more clearance in order to run larger tires. **Depending on tire manufacturer will fit up to 33" tires*
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
-4 Front A-arms
NOTE: You will re-use OEM ball joints.